“The Annual FEPS Lecture is designed to showcase the best of European Physiology. The Lecturer is chosen by the Executive Committee of FEPS”
FEPS Congress 2015, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Maria Fitzgerald
- University College London, London, UK
- "The developing pain system: a lifelong story"
FEPS Congress 2014, Budapest, Hungary
- Ulrich Pohl
- Ludwig-Maximilian University, Munich, Germany
- "Vascular Connexins: Cell Communication and Beyond"
IUPS Congress 2013, Birmingham, UK
- Juleen Zierath
- Karolinska Institutet, Sweden,
- “Health-Promoting Effects of Exercise in Diabetes and Obesity”
FEPS Congress 2012, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Frances Ashcroft
- Oxford University, Oxford, UK
- “ATP-Sensitive K Channels, from Molecule to Disease”
FEPS Congress 2011, Istanbul, Turkey
- Antoon Moorman
- Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- "Development of the Building Plan of the Heart"
FEPS Congress 2010, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Lydia Sorokin
- University of Münster, Germany
- "The Role of the Laminin Family of Basement Membrane Proteins on Microvessel Structure and Function"
FEPS Congress 2009, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Tullio Pozzan
- CNR Neuroscience Institute, Padova, Italy
- "Measuring and Manipulating Second Messenger Levels in Cellular Organelles of Living Cells"
FEPS Congress 2003, Nice, France
- Michael J. Berridge
- University of Cambridge, The Babraham Institute, Cambridge UK
- "Spatial and Temporal Aspects of Calcium Signalling”
: require_once(hata_mesajlari.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fepsorg/public_html/footer.php
on line 138
: require_once(): Failed opening required 'hata_mesajlari.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/fepsorg/public_html/footer.php
on line 138